Through this platform of blogging, I would like to share my experience and views on the year 2020 and try to journal my way through it. So, do keep reading!!
There would not be a single person in this world who would be comfortable with getting the common cold, which includes me as well. Laying in my hostel room bed, frail, surrounded by tissues, searching whether I have the coronavirus , panicked, on the 13th March 2020, the students of O. P Jindal Global University, Sonipat received a mail on behalf of the Vice-chancellor- (Dr) C. Raj Kumar informing, that taking the precaution for the coronavirus , our classes would be suspended from the 14th March 2020 till 29th March 2020. We were told to go back home and stay safe. Lightheaded with 3 assignments due, not in a state to move, I gathered up some courage packed all my books and notes, luckily, winter clothes, and other basic items that all came to my luck later on. Understanding the fact, that I will be back in two weeks, I left my room with the bedsheet and blankets on and managed to get a shuttle to the main gate. Being back home in Delhi from Soni...
Comments
Post a Comment